Lenco owners - arm/cart discussion,suggestions?

Curious to hear what arms others are using on their Lencos, and experiences they may have particularly with MC carts.

I currently have a Lenco L75 with custom plinth and 2 armboards (one with RB300), along with a Nottingham Spacedeck/Spacearm.

Has anyone tried the Spacearm on the Lenco? Any feedback is much appreciated.

What other arms are people using, particularly with low output moving coils?

I would really like to try my van den Hul Condor on the Lenco for a real gauge of the table's performance. While I feel the RB300 is a good match on the table, it will not work well with the Condor.

Just curious of other people's experiences before I drill the other armboard for an A/B of the Spacearm/Condor on the Spacedeck vs. Lenco.

Am considering other arms (SME V, Graham Phantom or 2.2) so any experiences of these with the Lenco would be helpful.

Have also considered something like a Shelter 501 for the Rega arm. Any experiences with low output MCs, RB300, and the Lenco?
mbort
Following up on my first post, I have seen a lot of folks using a Denon 103 (and 103R) on Lencos. Just does not seem like the right fit to the Rega arm (arm is light for the Denon). I tried a 103R some time back on the Spacearm (which is 1.5 g effectively heavier than the RB300), and it just did not work very well. Anyhow, looking for other experiences...

Thanks!
you may want to try posting your question on VE, pink fish or even lencolovers... might get a few more responses.

Actually, kinda interested myself cause there maybe a L75 in my future!
In my view, a turntable is a straightforward machine, be it a Lenco or any other, that has the simple task of spinning at the selected speed without imparting any detrimental effects to the resulting sound. If that turntable doesn't play well with others, then one of two things is happening. Either it reveals the shortcomings of the associated tonearm and cartridge, or they reveal the shortcomings of it. It is that simple, really.

That said, I believe that any tonearm and cartridge should perform with any turntable. If the result is not as good as should be, something is wrong with one, two, or all of them.

Try your tonearm, and if it sounds better than on the Nottingham, at least you can ascertain the merits of the Lenco. If not, more work is in order.