Ortofon Per Windfeld Load Impedance?

I'm curious to hear what load impedance other PW owners are using for this cartridge. My manual recommends > 10 kOhms which I suspect is a print error. I notice that the dealer sites are recommending >10 Ohms.
taylor514
Dear Taylor: That Ortofon DC resistance is 4 Ohms so loading it at 100 Ohms is a good to start value but like almost everything on audio and specially on phono cartridges the quality performance is system dependent, good cartridge set-up and user ( you ) music sound reproduction priorities, so don't be " shy " about and try from 75 Ohms to maybe 250 Ohms and then choose what even your priorities.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
Dear Taylor, Thanks for the info. I am sorry to learn that I will have to spend "all the money" to get what I want. Raul, have you heard these two? Zieman, do you agree with Taylor's characterization of the two cartridges? If this usurps the thread, I apologize, and please ignore me.
Dear lewm: Only the Jubilee that I think is a good performer.

I will look the opportunity to hear the Windfeld, I like Ortofon ( MC/MM ) that are cartridges with very high build quality. As a fact the 7500 is one of my MC reference cartridges that I'm loading at 100 Ohms.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.