SRA Isolation Platform under a Turntable

Has anyone used a SRA iso platform under their turntable? I have heard that amps and preamp benefit greatly from the SRA iso bases, but do turntables reap the same benefits, or are the improvements smaller?

I am using the VR 3.0 bases under my preamp and amp. This is one of the best upgrades I have ever done, but the cost to put one under my VPI Aries 2 Extended TT is pretty high, so I would like to get some opinions.
slowhand
didn't see an answer on the anvil question so I started a thread over on the galibier board

http://www.galibierdesign.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=107

dmailer - I've heard the vibraplane is some pretty intense isolation gear also

my pod doesn't slide on the VR base
Kevin could probably even work a surface for you
I would also look into an SRA craz rack with the table on the top
Hi all,

Dmailer's and Audiotomb's observations are consistent with 98% of owners who have converted from the older Teflon topped platters to the graphite/TPI series.

The graphite top renders the Anvil as being too much of a good thing (damping).

The Anvil still works nicely with the Serac platter. It was my hope that trade-ins would fulfill Serac demand, but folks seem to be reluctant to turn theirs in.

I should probably fire up a batch of Anvils for Serac platter owners.

I've pondered working on a new clamp or weight for use with the TPI platter, but frankly, I've gotten so spoiled by removing this element of the record playing ritual from my routine that I've had difficulty convincing myself to do so.

Cheers,
Thom @ Galibier
Does the SRA isolate against all freefall / seismic feedback?

I own a TW Raven AC-3 and suffer from some of this.

My Symposium Ultra is absolutely useless in isolating any turntable.
Downunder,
I have not tried the SRA Platform, but I do have my turtable on a rack on a suspended wooden floor. I installed two lolli-columns (steel tubes filled with concrete) in the basement one directly under each front corner of my rack. My kids can now dance within feet of my rack while I play LPs and there is absolutely NO effect on record skipping etc. The isolation seems complete. I use the Mappleshade brass-footers, 4" maple block and cork/rubber pads to effectively drain vibrations from the table. It's a big improvement over the SME 10 supplied feet. The sound gained focus, clarity and impact.