Best Phono Stage within 2000 $

Hello Guys,

I'm thinking to buy a MC cartridge (low output like AT33PTG for example) but my Grado PH1 Phono Stage doesn't have any other setup apart the fixed 47kohm so I need to buy another Phono Stage
I don't want to spend more than 2000 $USD
I read good things about Acoustech PH1P (1500 $USD retail) and about PS Audio GCPH l-1 (Underwood mod.) , Art Audio Vinyl1 , Sutherland PHD (2000 $ on used market) .. etc...
Other ideas about tube or SS good Phono Stages?
Preowned are welcomed .. less money for best value/quality

What's the best choice for you?

Thanks in advance for your Suggestions/Opinions

Curio
ps: Merry Christas to EveryOne
128x128curio
it is made exclusively for Feickert to their specifications and uses a different bearing design.

Feickert dealer.
Essentialaudio (System | Threads | Answers)

What specifically is different about the bearing in the Feickert arm versus the Jelco?
Yes there is a price difference between the 30r and 30dt nearly $1000 dollars but you getting a lot closer to the reference in terms of resolution
It doesn't seem like the new PS.30RDT has hit the US shores yet. Is this correct?

Best,

iSanchez
I am also interested in this price range. But I don't want tubes in a phono stage. Does anyone have experience with buenote phono amps or goldenote. I haven't heard any of them but my shortlist in this price range would be:

goldenote Pamphili
Array PH-2
Acoustech PH1-P
West phonostage.20

My TT is a VPI scout with Lyra Dorian
I haven't had a chance to speak to my man in Germany about the Feickert tonearm...I'm hoping to next week as I'm in Germany then. The PS.30RDT is on it's way to the USA now. The price difference may be as much as the difference the PS.30R is UK-USA. I have a unit in the US and one in the Uk both bought in the UK because of the saving. £1699UK compared to $3995 is too much to throw away.