Audio Desk Vinyl Cleaning System

Can anyone comment on the Audio Desk Vinyl Cleaner?
I just came across this today on the web when I did a search on ultrasonic vinyl cleaner. I am looking for a quiet record cleaning machine. I have a nitty Gritty machine but it is too noisy.
almandog
Madfloyd, what are your issues. My review sample did stop rotating the records, but I was told they had cured that with a better glue.
I have seen some new designs of the Vinyl Cleaner at the High End in Munich. Technically it looks like it is the same machine but with different surfaces.
Hi Madfoyd,
I to have gone through 3 units in 6 months & finally gave up.
Extremely frustrating to say the least.

The distributor also took way to long to get me another unit each time the new one failed.
Also frustrating as well.

I must say that the unit ( when working ) performed very well & I would have loved to keep it.
I will wait for another manufacture to come out with something just as fast & more reliable or just keep using my VPI.. which of course just takes to damn long.

BTW the last one was their latest & supposedly better design with all the upgrades. Yea right!
Honestly, most problems will be shown when a lot of records have to cleaned.
Audiophiles who can afford the expensive units mostly have new records with some dust in it. No big deal normally.
I thought about that unit too but I didn't follow the idea when I thought about it. My problem is, I owned a Keith Monks for some time, now the german counterpart - Odyssey - and I closed that chapter. Cleaning time is no priority for me. Thanks for your experience.
I had this unit and had one problem with it, which I was told have to resolved. Ultimately, my unit stopped rotating the record as one of the drive capstans got loose and did not turn. Other than this and an occasional instance of not really getting the lips in the upward position, it was perfectly functional and certainly the most convenient record cleaner I have used.

Can you guys elaborate on what problems you have with the unit?

Syntax, I assume you had the old version of the Keith Monks. How would you compare the Odyssey with it? I understand that it is much faster. I had the Loricraft for several years. When I went to using the Walker Prelude four step cleaning, which I found most effective, it was taking me 15 minute per record to clean them!!!! I now have the VPI 16.5 with the Walker Delrin tube that vacuums the fluid off in one rotation, so the total cleaning time is down to less than five minutes. I still do twenty at a time, however, since the enzyme fluid has a limited life.