VPI Scout "tweaks"

My analog rig consists of a Scout with JMW-9, Dynavector 10X5, SDS, Sutherland Ph3d, VPI turntable IC, and Gingko Cloud 9. I have the geometry set via MintLP. The rest of my system is comprised of Vandersteen 2Ce sigs, Rogue Magnum 66, Anthem MCA-20 and Audioquest Diamondback IC's and Bedrock speaker cables.
It sounds really good so my question is...are there any upgrades/tweaks that will make a definitive improvement, short of buying a new table? I have about $1k to spend. Thanks in advance.
Ag insider logo xs@2xkmulkey
Remove the foam collars from the top of your cone footers. Screw cones tight to the bottom of the plinth. Don't unscrew the cones to level the tt-use a combination of nickels/dimes/quarters to achieve level (coin combos may be epoxied together). Cost-free. Well, yeah, there's the coins...

Agree with 'Ptmconsulting'-if you like the DV sound, your best bang for buck will be moving up the line to whatever you can afford-even the DV20L is a big jump over the 10X5. It would be the acme of foolishness to buy 600 dollar ICs with an entry-level cart.
One that is cheap but that makes a considerable difference I just discovered tonight. Put Star Sound coupling disks under the feet. I had my Scoutmaster on the TNT stand resting on top of which was a 3" maple platform supported by Star Sound cones. I thought that this would make anything else unnecessary but the disks really tightened up the bass and made the top end better. They are brass and cost $8.69 each. They also have replacement feet for the tables but not sure which ones they fit. Going to check on this.
One major improvement is making sure the Cloud 9 is mass loaded for the numbered of balls you are using. For example on my scout I use 4 balls and 10lb dive weights on the plinth. It was like a componenet upgrade.
Got the brass feet from Star Sound last night. To my ear they were a big improvement. Instead of aluminum feet coupled to the table by a large rubber washer you have a machined brass foot coupled to the table directly. What I heard was increased transparency with better bass and transient response. No magic involved, brass is almost universally considered to be a better material than aluminum and costs much more. I ask Harry about it before I bought some and he thought it might well be an improvement. The ones that fit are the 1/4th-20 thread ones.