The Blue Angel Mantis cartridge

Hi All
I am considering purchasing a Blue Angel mantis cartridge and would like to hear from those that have heard or are using one.
I have used many great cartridges in the past from the likes of Allaerts,Dynavecter,Koetsu,Ortofon etc.
Has anybody compared the Mantis to other highly regarded carts?
Thanks
Terry
uktel
Mosin you are absolutely right.
Sometimes people do not know when to leave well alone or should I say when to STOP.
Like Raul will always say, enjoy the music
To me, manufacturer support of a product is as important as its performance. I would only get involved with companies that are finacially strong and willing to back their product. I have been burned by esoteric brands that cease to exist leaving me with products that are only useful as doorstops.
Point taken, but esoteric brands should be supported for audio to advance. Innovative buyers who take the chances are the guys who turn the little brands into the big brands. Ideas aren't born just at Fortune 500 companies, you know? High-end audio was never a quantity thing. If it was, everything in audio would be mid-fi by its very definition.
Mosin...I will not be a test bed for a garage activity. Innovative buyers of this stuff are often stuck. There are wonderful products made by strong companies...I don't need to put my money into their hobby. There are a lot of cartridge manufacturers of worth...I have a Benz LPS and have received strong support from Musical Surroundings....no question was turned away. I doubt that any cartridge will be more satisfying than the LPS. ..different perhaps but I certainly don't care. Carnegie Hall in New York sounds different than Symphony Hall in Boston. They both please me.
I agree with Mosin but with restriction to those who are
passionate and curious. This 'çombo' make the 'garage activity'
and innovation possible. The economist assume
homo economicus like Stringreen who are 'risk avoiding'
and are obviously the majority. I myself belong to the
majority. That is to say I wait till the garage become
a successful company.