Raven Black Night

First sneak pic of the new reference turntable from TW Acustic.

I can't see any belt from the pic. The copper platter reminds me of some heavy weight Micro Seiki from bygone years.

http://www.i-fidelity.net/uploads/pics/ran.jpg
jaspert
How soon? I'll be there in May but Jeff told me it wouldn't be there by then. It's out of my budget anyway but there was some indication that some features of the Black Night may eventually be available for the AC(custom feet, VTA adjustable armboards)but no idea when.
According to the (German) LP magazine (3/09) the platter
is 'all copper' and the price 29.000 Euro. The review
will be in the next edition. Sorry! (for the price that is).

Cheers
Yes, the full Black Night is pricey. I wonder though if even the battery powered-rechargable motor controller might be an option on the lower priced units. I'm sure TW has no interest in becoming the German equivalent of VPI but if some of these new features were available as upgrades, the whole line might get better and be available to many more people.
Jeff from High Water Sound said the new battery motor controller, the new TW feet and the new VTA adjustable arm boards developed for and included with the Black Knight
will be available as an option and or upgrade for both the AC and the Raven One and Two and costomers who have them and want the new parts.