Best "dark side of the moon"

what is the best pressing of the Pink Floyd LP? I have seen some in the 300-500 dollar range... what is the best? and does it compare to the dvd/sacd version of the album?
craw13
I bought my MFSL copy new in early 1981. It is the 1981 release on Super Vinyl, pressed in Japan. But the Side A and B read MFSL 1-017-A2 and MFSL 1-017-B2, no dash nos. after the A2/B2. So what does H213+++, H215, etc. mean?

btw- this copy has always sounded fantastic to me. I bought the CD in the 80's and it stinks.
The EQ is differance between the 2 MFSL regukar releases.
The mfsl banner across the top of the album is differant.
First release the letters are upright & the second release is slanted. They do sound differant.
Here's a report on a 2003 shoot - out of nine different versions of Dark Side, conducted by some Boston area Vinyl Asylum correspondents. The links to photos don't work any more, by the way.
buying a few different versions hasn't hurt any of us. my mfsl version and japanese import(not an original)are quieter than my canadian, uk, and us originals(which I avoid playing because their so friggin rare), but certainly not better. the recently discontinued emi vinyl reissue sounds competitive and you don't have to spend 'collector's bucks(yet) to get it.