Am I going sideways?

Hi all,
Fist post, so pleae be gentle. I have an original Townshend Rock circa 86-87 which I'm looking to offload. I'm considering a SOTA Sapphire (which I had previously, and loved)or a HW19 Mk 3 as a replacement. Will the changeover yield any benefits or should I stay where I am? I would be using A Dynavector XX on a RB300 on either set up, which also exists now on the Rock. Please advise
Roman
rotur
"I wouldn't go too high up the ladder with the Dynavector...."

Whaaa? The XX is a fantastic cart, one that I'd wager could hold it's own with any deck and arm!

I'm going to assume you meant the DV as mated to the Rega, with which I might agree...

Oh, and Rotur, 'PRaT' is an acronym for 'pace, rhythm, and timing'. Here's a pretty good explanation.http://www.tnt-audio.com/edcorner/prat_e.html
Johnbrown. Yea. You're correct. I was referring to the match up of the DV to the Rega. The DV is a very good cart. I find the Rega combination weak relative to the capability of the DV.
Dear Rotur: If I was you my first " move/step " will be to change the RB-300 for a better quality tonearm that can match your XX cartridge and after this I will think in a better phono stage before a new TT.

regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
Eventually, I will upgrade the arm etc, but I did notice that when I had the original SOTA Sapphire, there was a life and presence(accentuated mids?)compared to the Rock which has been far less engaging for me with the same arm/cart set up. Frankly, I'm also over the looks of the Rock from an aesthetic point of view. Thank you all for the valuable input so far.
Roman