Experience w/ Trans-Fi Auio Terminator Tone Arm?

How many of you have the Trans-Fi Auio Terminator Air Bearing linear Tone Arm? Or the older Trans-Fi Evolution Tonearm. What is your experience with this arm, how satisfied are you with this arm, and how does it compare with other tonearms you have tried?

I am seriously thinking of getting the Terminator for my VPI Super Scoutmaster with Rim Drive, but have no experience with linear tone arms. I have found just one person on Audiogon who has this arm and loves it. This fact is somewhat confusing to me, since if the arm is so great, as some people say it is, you would think more people on Audiogon would have it or at least tried it out.
Thanks,
jbcello
I have ordered one T3 that is going to replace my VPI 105i on Classic 3 Deck with wonderful ZYX 4D-X Low output.

The VPI 10.5i is a wonderful tonearm but, when pushed to the limit, shows sometimes a non-consistent tracking ability along the whole side of the LP.

It is rare and don't get me wrong, if you get the proper set up for it the 10.5 it will be a wonderful piece of equipment.
Nevertheless, my system is top notch, it is distortion free, high dynamic, extrmely natural and every little imperfection is going to be magnified.
In this case, the tracking of the arm, the difference between middle and inner grooves is something I want to get rid of.
IMHO the tangent arm is the way to go.
Why would I bother reading radially and compensate for it with AS and appox of 2 null points, when vinyls are recorded tangentially?
I feel Vic is a very knowledgable person and the reviews all around the world are very consistent.
I am excited and curious to try the new arm when it will arrive and then I will post more detailed opinion and impressions on how it soounds compared to my previous combination.
Finally I was able to set the new arm up and listened to it carefully.

I don't have a lot of adjective to pull off from my vocabulary to describe it.
As many other users I would just say that the performance are top notch.
Customer service is top notch as well.

Price is the best aroun!

Does a higher rate thatn A+++ exist!?

mmm....maybe I can rate it

AA++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++!!! :)
Highly recommended.

I received my Terminator Arm with Tomahawk wand in December 2011. It replaced a Nottingham Analogue Mentor arm on a late model Nottingham Analogue Mentor turntable.

Improved clarity and soundstage was immediate. Extended listening simply confirmed my earlier impressions, and friends with Schroeder arms also appeared impressed. Vic (Mr. Terminator) is more than easy to deal with, he seemed to be on a mission to improve my system.

Vic makes a point of mentioning several limitations. After using the arm for a few hours, these did not seem like limitations at all, just aspects of a novel design. The only exception is getting used to not plopping an LP vertically onto the turntable, but rather angling it in. Still, no bother, even the first time.

Setup is easy. VTA is almost trivial. VTF is easy and stable. Azimuth is adjustable, but it's a little fiddly, and cannot be done on the fly. Having said that, it is entirely clear what is going on, so it is easy to get an approximate setting and work from there. Perhaps the Talea improves on this aspect, at 5x the price, but it probably loses more on the tradeoffs inherent in a conventional design.

Perhaps I should mention that I am a clarity freak, using electrostatic speakers. It is in this context that I am very pleased with the purchase, and recommend it highly.
I totally agree with Terry.
Clarity wise it is wonderful and I am a freak as well.
I have the arm on top level system just to give an idea speaker I use are B&W 800Signature and all custom electronics and the sound with this arm is amazing.

Vic is wonderful to deal with.

Highly recommended.