Micro SX-8000 II or SZ-1

Does anybody know if there is a mayor difference between the Micro-Seiki SX-8000 II and the "flagship" SZ-1?
A friend told me I should look for a SZ-1 because it offers a better motor. Having a SX-8000 II I am not shure whether it is worth looking for a SZ-1 or only for another motor-unit?
thuchan
I promised to tell something about the flywheel concept I have choosen. You see it under my system pics. After one week of testing I regard the VPI flywheel double motor and the SDS (Synchronous Drive System) as a real support for the Micro`s drive. I realize some more dynamics when running both motors at the same time - but I hear a more stable sound picture too. Believe me it did not sound bad before. The fine speed control provided by the SDS is a nice feature.
Thuchan: regarding your initial question. A former friend of mine has upgraded from SX-8000 MK II to SZ-1t Ultimate and found it sounding better. Can´t tell you if it´s the drive only, but the SZ-1M is much more sophisticated that the RY-5500 MK II
There currently is an SX-8000 I on Audiogon for sale. Our state's Lotto is tonight--with luck, maybe I will be able to purchase this 'table! ;-)

As pointed out earlier on this thread, my original arrangement of my RY-5500, RX-5000 and HS-80 flywheel was less than ideal. Last weekend I rearranged the equipment as suggested by knowledgeable members here, and you can see this realignment at:

http://web.me.com/kip/micro

Make sure you scroll to the bottom of this page to see it.

I have also tried to post updates here to a few pieces of Micro Seiki literature with some difficulty, but the moderator tells me I may post this interesting tidbit: The Micro Seiki thread drive instructions with a knot-tying graphic. I have uploaded both a Japanese and English version. It's fun for historical purposes, too:

http://files.me.com/kip/3s264f

Finally, I wish to let everyone know I have posted an updated and cleaned-up ENGLISH version of the RY-5500 / RX-5000 manual, but am not allowed to post it here. Please visit the Vinyl Engine and search for it there.
there are not so may units of the SZ-1M around here. Frankpiet if you ever find one pls. let me know. I will give you a present, honestly.
I do think that Kipdents arrangment should work pretty well. Let me try a suggestion: Why do you display this fantastic arrangement in the lower compartment - if you put it on top of a wonderful table like from Copulare or HRS or one made by a good carpenter you might love it much more. Any obstacles? Thanks for the knotting advice, very helpful.
With this kind of air-bearing turntable, you may care to experiment by using the motor to drive the flywheel, and driving the turntable platter with the flywheel. In this arrangement the flywheel will function as a filter for motor irregularities, and in my experience this may give you a smoother yet more detailed sound. The experiment will require that you exchange the locations of the flywheel and turntable, but won't cost you anything, so why don't you try it as a Saturday afternoon project?

hth and cheers,