LP playback vs Reel tapes made from LP

Can reel tapes made from LP actually sound better than the LP itself? It seems like there potentially could be less acoustic feedback into the analog setup during the recording process. Is this worth the trouble and the extra layer of electronics?
128x128glai
Many thanks for the responses. My interests are not so much for archiving my LPs but to extract the best quality playback from my system.

I have a TW Acustic Raven Ac table with Phantom, triplanar, davinci arm; PC1, titan, XV1t and ultraeminent carts. My reel tape deck is a recently serviced Studer A810. It can do 7.5 and 15 ips.

Would transfer to HDD be a worthwhile undertaking comparing to reel?

Glai

Given the process will be near the same, merely the ability and ease of searching, selecting, and playing back the recored tracks would attract me to it.
Ummm....since you've got the gear all ready to go, why not just record some LPs and hear for your self? It's unlikely that you'll exceed the sonics of the LP, but you may come close to equaling it, and who knows, any accompanying rolloffs on the taped version may sound more 'musical' to you on your rig. This could especially be true for RBCDs. Plus, it's fun watching the tape spin, and you get to play with another medium. Win-win.
the answer though is no. Meaning that a generation down is a generation down and there should not be so much of anything going on with your lp playback as to change that.

Now, maybe your tape machine is aligned some way to make the recording more pleasant (maybe more rolled off or more compressed sounding, or maybe aligned for my high end) but if it does that, the machine isn't set up technically properly because the best you should be able to get is a close copy.

I agree with everyone here about doing what you want and listening yourself, but the process isn't magic.