New favorite VINYL Album?

Wolfgang Amadeus by PHOENIX great sounding, fantastic music, highly recomended. my new favorite vinyl album.
koegz
THIRDEYEBLIND's "URSA MAJOR" excellent songs, fair sound a little/fairly compressed. colored vinyl,likely all digital recording. another new album i like alot is the LemonHeads's "VARSHONS". much better sounding, great songs. a little graphic, but if you don't listen to hard or you like that sort of thing, it is a great ablum. both very highly recommendable.
This one is pretty darn good:

http://store.acousticsounds.com/d/28302/David_Roth-Pearl_Diver-Vinyl_Record__LP
Ben Harper and Relentless7's "White Lies For Dark Times". Great title and cool album cover art work. You have to think about it. Sound is pretty good. A nice tight lower end, but a little bright at times. liked several songs out of the gate, others I had to listen to a couple of times. Worth the price of admission.
I have acquired a couple of Chris Isaak LPs."Chris Isaak"(first album)and "Heart Shaped World" (my favorite Chris Isaak).
These are fairly rare,because he started recording at the beginning of the CD days. Anyway, these are really good.I also have these on CD.
The CDs are good, but they don't come close to the LPs! Here is another chance to show your non audiophile friends how good vinyl is. Huge soundstage,low sound floor.Chris's voice has a even more eerie sound to it. He has great texture and a range beyond most artists.Perfect for a good vinyl rig.