New favorite VINYL Album?

Wolfgang Amadeus by PHOENIX great sounding, fantastic music, highly recomended. my new favorite vinyl album.
koegz
Recently got my pre-order of DoMakeSayThink -- Other Truths. Glass flat super heavy vinyl. As for the music -- they just get better with every record they release. The music just burns out of the grooves. Such a unique group doing what they do very well.
Vinyl, Classic Records 45 reissue of Jethro Tull Aqualung.
CD, Beatles Mono box set.
Is this any good:

Chris Isaak - Blue Spanish Sky, Don't Make Me Dream About You, The Lonely Ones, Lovers Game
Fightingwords: I second the Do Make Say Think. They just played (what is rumoured to be their last concert for a long time) here in their hometown, Toronto last week. I'm kinda kicking myself for missing it. They are definitely one of my favourite groups, they're one of the few groups who's records I can listen to over and over without fatigue.
Tom Prtty & the HeartBreakers "The LIVE Anthology". Not just great music, very very good and flat vinyl and fantastic sound, BUT the nices BOX set I have ever seen. FIRST CLASS! my understanding 2500 world wide copies in the vinyl set. puts that Beatles box set to shame. don't hesitate. certain winner and collectors item. ***** highest possable grade, hopefully others will follow their lead, though I doubt it.