New favorite VINYL Album?

Wolfgang Amadeus by PHOENIX great sounding, fantastic music, highly recomended. my new favorite vinyl album.
koegz
Dear Koegz: These ones are not " new " but IMHO very good ones and if you already own you know that but if not then could be time to buy them, in no order:

Valerie Dore ( Get Closer): single 33rpm mix (Merak music: MKX 700. Italian. )
Tina Turner ( Private Dancer ): Thoshiba pressing.
KC & the Sunshine Band ( All in a Nights Work. )
Kool&The Gang ( Emergency. )
Poussez ( Alphonse Mouson. Vanguard pressing. )
Foreigner 4 ( Who don't know it!!!)
Flashdance ( Original Soundtrack. )
Al Hudson ( One Way. MCA Records. )
Bronski Beat ( The Age of Consent )

Jazz at the Pawnshop ( both pressing, the original two records Proprius and the single ATR mastercut recording. )
Susan Tedeschi ( Just won't burn. )
Budd Johnson ( The definitive Black&Blues sessions. )
Nancy Harrow ( Wild women don't have the blues. )
Shelby Line ( Just a little lovin'. )
Hugh Masekela ( Hope. )
Rickie Lee Jones ( it's like this, double albun. )
Nat " King " Cole ( After Midnight, double albun. )
Ray Sings****Basie Swings ( Double albun. )Cristine Perfect.
Mary Black ( Babes in the wood. )
Wes Montgomery ( California Dreaming. Cisco Music pressing. )

Gil Evans ( New bottle old wine. )
Annie Ross ( sings a song with Mulligan. )
Ingram Washington ( What a difference a day makes. )
Lucinda Williams ( West. Double albun. )
Stacey Kent ( Dreamsville. )
Beth Orton ( Central Reservation. Double albun. )
Natalie Merchant ( Tigerlily. Double albun. )
Dido ( all the recordings you can buy/find. )

Regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.
The Avett Brothers's "I and Love and You". excellent album with great tunes. only complaint, instead of double album 3 sided would be much better, would not have to flip so much. Another new album Joan Jett and the Black hearts's "Greatest Hits". A true female ROCK and ROLL STAR. New VINYL old rock and roll. One more to check out. Graham Park is back. All new songs. definitely worth a spin. He still has a great sense of humor on "imaginary Televission". For those who do not know who Graham Parker is, his big hits, among others, were "HeyLord, Don't Ask Me Questions","soul shoes", "Hold Back the Night", "passion is no Ordinary Word" and his biggest "Local Girls". If you don't know him check him out, you will be glad you did.
and don't forget: Satchmo plays King Oliver great 50 years old re-issue: fantastic!!!!!

regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.
Dear friends: IMHO an all time favorite:

Montserrat Caballé ( LSC-2862. Red Seal RCA. )

no one can't die with out having the pleasure and greatness joy to hear and be " touched " by Montserrat unique magic!!!!

Regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.
allan toussiant--bright mississippi. Captivating album that highlights the man's talent and the magic of vinyl. it replaced my david gilmour live in gdansk as my current new favorite