New favorite VINYL Album?

Wolfgang Amadeus by PHOENIX great sounding, fantastic music, highly recomended. my new favorite vinyl album.
koegz
Croweology is a great sounding piece vinyl. Especilly sides 1 and 2(some of their best stuff). A real nice package, with great sound through out. Definite buy.
Another batch, 3 more impressive albuns. Jenny and Johnny's "I'm Having Fun Now". Very poppy, fun to listen to with some great lyrics. Sound quality better then fair. Vinyl clear not best quality but flat. Cover adequate. The next Ray Lamontagne's "God Willing & The Creek Don't Rise". I did not like his prvious records and was hesitant to buy this one. Glad I did, well worth the investment. Nice package and vinyl. Very good sound. Finally Alice In Chains's "MTV Unpluggged". Great package, sound, vinyl and music! First Rate.
MTV Unplugged is seminal Alice-- a perfect companion to Nirvana Unplugged & acoustic Pearl Jam Benaroya Hall. Good to have it on vinyl. After showing early promise Ray L evolved into a pretentious bore, but maybe worth another chance.
Tough choice; David Gilmore "Live in Gdansk" or Beck "Sea Change" they both sound just so good. But they are being shared with the Dead box cd set of the 73 Winterland sets, just great, not the best sonically but real good.
the new remastered kraftwork man machine , the packaging and box art are awesome, and the sound is much better than the originals. Also Air Moon Safari and pocket symphony, on white vinyl !! sweet .