Micro Max 282 vs. Exclusive EA-10

I have mounted an Exclusive EA-10 on my Micro (I added a pic to my system), one of the most expensive Japanese tonearms, maybe a little underrated. The tonearm and the tubes are re-wired by Ikeda silver wire. The EA-10 reminds me very much of the Max 282, most properly it was built by Micro Seiki. Does anybody know if this is true?
thuchan
Dear Daniel, I somehow expected such a 'lesson' but I am used to learn from you. However my hope that you and Raul
will reach some consensus about enything is totaly crushed.
And this 'wine fight' is not even about (windmills) of the tonearm geometry, not to mention FR 64/66 'red rag'.
I give up but still hope that perhaps Halcro can do better.

Regards,
Dear Nandric: Well, maybe I'm not to " diplomat " as you said it. We have german restaurants but not the one named, in the other side I'm ignorant if exist red wines at the level of those Chateus or a Chateu Laroque but if there are then it will be a pleasure to have a taste meeting aditional the audio reunion.

I really like " food ", eating is one of the few pleasures we have on earth that we can enjoy and I appreciate it enormeous. I'm universal on food-taste but I love the French gourmet one along his wines and especialy the top ones red or white ( including Grand Cru Champagnes. ).

Btw, and now that you " give up ", here in México people said:

" even that you did not eaten you feel a " discomfort in the stomach " "

I know that Thuchan will comes with a " nice " answer.

Regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.
Raul there is a saying I picked up long ago it goes like this:

Heaven is French gourmet chefs, British bobbies and German machinist's.

Hell is British cook's, German police and French machinist's.
Dear in_shore, fully agree ...;^).... If however we must give credits to Chinese cuisine in Heaven.
Cheers,
D.