Which cleaning solution do you use in you RCM?

I've tried RRL, L'Art du Son. Read good things about Audio Intelligent, Mint LP. Has anyone used these and compared differences?
hiendmuse
I use a DIY solution in my RCM - 80% by volume distilled water, 20% by volume 70% isopropyl alcohol (IPA) and a few drops of photographic wetting agent (photoflo). Works very well on my old Moth RCM and it's cheap!

Charlie
I second Topoxforddoc's solution.
I use very similar 'DIY juice' also. It works as well as any of the multitude of 'magic potions'. I did try a number of them, not that they are bad --- but no better either, then my own mixed stuff. Long live marketing...
Axel
I've consistently had the most superior results from Walker Audio Prelude recording cleaning fluids. I've found the Walker Audio Prelude better than Disc Doctor, RRL, and L'Art du Son which I've used. Disc Doctor made a significant improvement over the DIY formula described above that I'd used for many years, but the Walker Audio Prelude is even better. Others here like Audio Intelligent, but my vote goes for the Prelude four step regimen.