Which cleaning solution do you use in you RCM?

I've tried RRL, L'Art du Son. Read good things about Audio Intelligent, Mint LP. Has anyone used these and compared differences?
hiendmuse
I agree with Rushton and I add MoFi enzyme to the list as a second when I am in a hurry or on new. The walker is a time consuming process but does a great job. I just get some headphones and listen while I scrub and 10 or so records to make the mixing worth while.
I love the Audio Intelligent the best so far, over RRL and MOFI. It's just made my records quieter. Can't comment on the static factor. I use the #15 and then their water rinse. They do have a 3 step, but that and the Walker 4 step would prevent me from cleaning at all.
One thing, do not put anything in your path that prevents you from using your RCM, or table for that matter. I learned that from the great Gene Rubin years ago.
Compared to my experience with Audio Intelligent,Disc Doctor & VPI fluids, Walker Prelude is best by a very noticeable degree. I hear improvements on LPs that were cleaned with AI. Also, I find that Walker Prelude is fast, even though there are 4 steps. Each step is fast. With AI, I had to leave the enzymatic solution on far longer to get it to be effective. I am no scientist, but perhaps there is merit to the idea of mixing the enzyme powder w/water fresh each time you use it, as I do now with Walker Prelude. Cheers,
Spencer
STEAM! Followed by a little AI rinse. I am finding that with steam cleaning there is very little if any need for an enzyme cleaner.