Esoteric K01: What are the best settings for CD?

The Esoteric K01 has several up-conversion and filter options for CD play-back. Unfortunately, each up-conversion option and each filter option requires approximately 500 hours of 'break-in' to sound it's best. I have owned the Esoteric K01 since it's release. It is a superb SACD and CD player. I have 'broken in' some but not all filter and up-conversion settings. I am still unable to decide which combination I like best. I am currently using S_DLY1 (for digital filter) and 2Fs (for up conversion). I would like to know what settings other Esoteric K01 owners like best. It would be helpful if If you can explain why those settings sound better to you than other combinations. I wonder which settings the experts at Esoteric/Teac would recommend?
matjet
As much as I love very good statement digital players!, There is no way I would go thru hours of warm up time and 100s of hours to break-in each setting on a K-01 player!, There is way more options out there to get fantastic sound from digital than going thru all the heart ache of useing this unit!, Nothing sounds that good for me to go thru that!, Its bad enough I have to waite an hour for my amp to warm up,LOL!, Better you than me!, I would get frustrated at the unit and litterally throw it out the window forreal!, good luck with this fellas!, cheers!
I read The Absolute sound review of the K-01, Remarkable player indeed!, I am sure the unit stands as one of the Best available!The unit would be perfect for my system!,I stand by my above post!, I do not believe I would have the patience for this player!, I wished I could sustain the heart aches of owning such a unit!,I mean,after the thousands of hours total of break-in of all the filter settings and up-sampling, you still have to go thru 2 to 4 hours of warm up time for the player to sound its Best!, Wow!
Audiolabyrinth, just leave K-01 on when you are not using it... the player sounds wonderful without any pre-listening playing time.... but if you have the patience of letting it play a couple of CDs in the background before critical listening, you will maximize its capabilities, and K-01 will give you truly amazing results.

But if you really insist throwing it out the window... please be careful.... Vertebral dislocation is apparently not covered by TEAC extended warranty. G.
@ Guidocorona, LOL!, The K-01 is a fine unit!, No question about it!I am glad you advised me about leaving the unit on!, However, after reading this thread, I was very disapointed in what a user of this unit would have to go thru to enjoy it!, cheers!
That's understandable Audiolabyrinth... to maximize enjoyment of Esoteric components, a steadfast patience is golden. G.