Esoteric K01: What are the best settings for CD?

The Esoteric K01 has several up-conversion and filter options for CD play-back. Unfortunately, each up-conversion option and each filter option requires approximately 500 hours of 'break-in' to sound it's best. I have owned the Esoteric K01 since it's release. It is a superb SACD and CD player. I have 'broken in' some but not all filter and up-conversion settings. I am still unable to decide which combination I like best. I am currently using S_DLY1 (for digital filter) and 2Fs (for up conversion). I would like to know what settings other Esoteric K01 owners like best. It would be helpful if If you can explain why those settings sound better to you than other combinations. I wonder which settings the experts at Esoteric/Teac would recommend?
matjet
Hi Guido,

It was my belief that filters could not influence the sound of a DSD recorded SACD.

Regards
Ralph
Hi Guido,

TEAC America have confirmed that DSD signals from an SACD go directly to the DAC.

The only signals that can be manipulated by the filter circuits are PCM.

Regards
Ralph
@ Kiwi_1282001, this was a bit of news I need to know, your post 7-17-13, thankyou.

Hi Denon1,

In response to your question, yes, I have. But don't take my word for it. Try it yourself and trust your own ears.
Let us know. Cheers!

Hi Kiwi,

That was my belief too. But of prime importance here is whether the observation is reproducible because it is only by reproducibility that we can then come to a meaningful conclusion.
I couldn't believe it at first and did not want to believe it but I have A/B'ed the FIR and SLDY filters so many times that indeed the observation is reproducible.

Go figure! Cheers!