Mold on lps and record sleeves..HELP

Hi all..
Ok, so my vinly collection finally arrived from theUK...
It has obviously been ina damp environment..
There is white-ish mold spots (to varying) degrees on all records-some 250 or so..
Covers also show mold /damp residue..And smell funky...
So-obviously cleaning is in order-Which I am dreading..
Nitty gritty?
one step liquid or more??
Brushes-so many differing opinions..
ALSO!!!! How dangerous is this kind of mold to one's health?
Should I Lysol the outer sleeves (with the lp removed???
Obviously I will replace inner sleeves.But would like to keep outer ones if poss..
Your help please!!
128x128britishmuzik
...So bleach?? Really?
Wow-is there no actual record cleaner that is less severe, but still good for mold??
Yes, bleach. Really. You need to kill the mold and the mold spoors, otherwise the mold will come back. This is not something to kid around with if you want to preserve your vinyl. Bleach in a 20% solution will kill the mold and be benign for the vinyl if rinsed promptly. The risk is to the labels and jackets, but they are what will harbor the mold for a return.
agree with rushton on bleach. it is the best method to remove the mold. It will not harm the vinyl. Just follow the advice to use the bleach first then use your normal cleaning regime. As for the sleeves, not sure how to salvage without hurting the paper. bleach will stop mold but will fade the paper and someofthe inks.
So wipe the labels too w/ bleach solution?
Ok, then rinse with triple distilled water??
Or doesnt that matter too much as I will then immediately be cleaning em w DiscDoctor fluid or similar, on a machine??
Yes, wipe the labels, too. But check first to see how much the bleach may cause the ink to bleed or fade so you can adjust you method. You may find that "blotting" will be best on the labels. Don't forget to do the jackets similarly, inside and out.

Plain tap water is okay for the rinse at this step. Distilled water is better, but no need to go laboratory grade here. Reserve that for cleaning with Prelude, Disc Doctor or AIVS and a vacuum record cleaner.

Also, don't worry about "immediately" cleaning - focus on killing the mold on all your LPs as quickly as possible, then cleaning.