COMPACT PHONO PREAMP?

I need a phono preamp (for a high output moving coil cartridge) that will fit in the back of a cabinet and be inacessible once installed behind a MacIntosh preamp. It cannot be more than 12 inches wide, 10 inches deep and 6 inches high. The smaller the better. It goes with an SME 10, JBL Paragon and MacIntosh Amps and Preamp. Any suggestions?
fivetable
The Sutherland Ph-3D is powered by 12 D sized batteries. Not only do you have to change out the batteries after a certain number of hours of listening, you have to turn it on and off via a front panel toggle switch.

I'd go with a Dynavector P75MkII.

A_L

Try the Musical Surroundings Phenomena. It costs $600 and has huge adjustability to suit nearly any cartridge. I have one paired to a Benz Micro ACE low output and it is magnificent. It also easily meets your size requirements and is solid-state, always-on. So, you plug it in and forget about it. It will be perfectly happy behind your pre-amp.
Nagra BPS, very small great sounding battery operated and affordable. They are coming out with a power supply soon for it.