DaVinci tonearm and azymuth

Great tonearm. Unfortunately the azymuth is several degrees from flat, clearly visible with the naked eye. Has anyone else had this problem with DaVinci? Should I just adjust the balance with my preamp and live with it?
psag
Essentialaudio - agreed. That is at least a suitable option - if kind of archaic with tonearms asking $5k to $11k in retail price.....
If the post is not vertical, I think the shim should go between the post collar and the armboard. However if the headshell is the problem, I think the shim should go between the headshell and the cartridge.
Well, if the arm post is not vertical........ I would suggest changing either armboard, tonearm or hobby.

You're no less an audiophile if uncertain about your ability to detect single digit decibels of difference from vertical perfection. To confirm a setting or what you hear azimuth-wise, you can measure the differences in channel output with a voltmeter and test record.

Check this thread:
How to measure crosstalk

One place to find the Cardas test record

You can compensate for channel differences in cartridge coil voltage output by getting a level set for each channel then adjust the output with your preamps L/R balance control.