TW-Acustic Arm

TW-Acustic has a beautiful looking arm. Does anyone know what it sounds like?
128x128gerrym5
Oh come on you great modern philosophers, it is so much fun discussing very high priced items, not only in the world of high end. Look at watches, cars, ships, helicopters, business jets (I hope you are well stuffed with those... :-)

So a rabbit needs to become a grizzly we have to have some respect when standing in front of it. This is the modern world we are all in - or do you like to walk without air powered, gel-filled and steam pressured shoes instead using the simple sandals of Pontius Pilatus...?
Dear Thucham& Dertonarm, There is also much joy and fun in discussing in 'general' in this forum. I personaly enjoy to
readLewn,Carr,Dertonarm,Mikelangvine,Doug ,Thucham.etc.etc. for pure,say, intellectual reasons. It is not only about analog gear. There are many 'technical subjects' that are to complex for me to comprehend. But even so I very much enjoy reading about them . There are many inquisitive minds in our forum eager to post their knowledge and experience. We are, I assume, thankful for this shering. But there is no need ,I think, to become skeptical or even sarcastic about our gear. The most of us are very awere about the price-quality relation. I.e. the most of us can't afford those prices. One can of course dream about
winning the lottery and bay what ever one pleases but I don't belive that there are many who realy belive such an 'proposition'. So Thucham don't get 'sarcastic'. I have,btw, no worry about Dertonarm. Hi is 'indestructable'.
Regards,
Dear Thuchan, sorry to burst the bubble, but those plain and maybe quite uncomfortable sandals you are referring to, did conquer europe while covering the feet of the roman legions.
They did it without air cushioned heels and they did it the hard way. With attention to detail, discipline and great engineering (first phonton-bridge over the Rhine, superb aqueducts all over southern europe - some still standing after two milleniae).
So those sandals or the attitude going with them back then would just look great on some audio designers today.
Yes, it is of course fun discussing our toys.
But we are hardly discussing them.
The attention today is too much circled around the toys "per se" and discussion means different opinions. Different opinion about a component means heading straight into the mine-field of hurt feelings.
Quod erat demonstrandum in disputa ...........
Dear Dertonearm, you have some sandals left for me...?

Dear Nandric, pls. forgive me. It might look sarcastic but when you are listening to some of the very important people on this planet you will hear discussions about all those toys we all would never flog a dead horse.

I like your philosohical view - this helps a lot, you don´t need the toys obviously, don´t you?