M2Tech HiFace - using it? Like it?

On the Tweak Geek website this little gizmo looks pretty slick and a much simpler way of converting USB to SPDIF. My Pop Pulse does the same thing but it is bulky (by comparison) and the USB capability is terrible at 44/16 max. BTW I use a Mac Pro and iTunes.

If you are using the M2Tech I would appreciate your feedback.
puerto
Blindjim: Email Nadia at sales@m2tech.biz. in Italy. She may be able to ship direct to you but I think there is some caveat that TG has a monopoly on the USA. Since I live in Mexico it didn't apply. Besides, originally I contacted TG for the purchase and they never even responded. My purchase was made in Euros - not to worry, paypal does the conversion. As it turned out the cost to me was $152.00 including shipping. Not bad.

Maybe I am really a dim bulb but I still don't get how PM or Amarra works. Do you buy extra equipment? Does it play your existing library? Is it a music download system? Is it a software download? what? Maybe you an explain it in layman terms. Hopefully I'm not the only one that doesn't see the big picture on this. Thanks for your response.

Thanks
OK! the jury is in - the M2Tech Hiface most certainly did make a difference in my system. Bass is sharper - that is the main thing that I noticed but also, vocals are more in focus. I thought things sounded good coming out of the Mac before but this brought it all up at least one to two notches!! Worth the money.

The Hiface replaces my Pop Pulse Optical to SPDIF converter.
I bought the HiFace (BNC version) so I could use USB from my Mac Mini to SPDIF on my Cambridge Audio 840C. It replaced a glass toslink cable. The difference was remarkable: tighter more defined bass, much more defined soundstage, vocals sound real... let me put it this way... I had my new HiFace for 2 days and decided to order a modified version from John Kenny in Ireland. Can't wait for it to arrive. I'll probably sell my original HiFace on the Gon after it arrives.

The HiFace is the biggest bang-for-the-buck piece of equipment I've experienced.

System includes: Vandersteen 2Ce sigs, Arcam AVR350, Acoustic Zen cables, PS Audio PPP.
Oh... I forgot to mention Amarra Mini in my system configuration; also highly recommended!