M2Tech HiFace - using it? Like it?

On the Tweak Geek website this little gizmo looks pretty slick and a much simpler way of converting USB to SPDIF. My Pop Pulse does the same thing but it is bulky (by comparison) and the USB capability is terrible at 44/16 max. BTW I use a Mac Pro and iTunes.

If you are using the M2Tech I would appreciate your feedback.
puerto
Mine is a USB to RCA (SPDIF), I'm using MIT Avt 3 (2M) Coaxial digital cable and the results are impressive. I'm using foobar to stream 96KHz files from my Windows Laptop to Cambridge Audio DacMagic. The HiFace is worth the money IMHO
Indeed the M2Tech has been an impressive tweak in my system also. Now I am wondering if there would be enough additional improvement by going for the mod. If you have the mod, let us know if that is another step up or only a minor change not worthy of sending your M2Tech all the way back to Ireland.

Thanks to those that of responded. It seems pretty clear that this little gizmo really works.
Blindjim I had a direct quote but now I can't find it but as I recall it would cost another $150-$170. Depends also on whether you get your own battery charger or have the modifier supply it. Same with the modified USB cable that eliminates the power wire so all power for the M2 comes from the battery pack.

It's hard to know if doubling the cost will double the improvement.
In a forum somewhere online, I saw the modder's assessment of a 95% boost to performance. making it nearly twice as good. maybe. Maybe not.

Mine is still running in and I'm quite happy with the results that continue to be revealed. I'm thinking it is about done though, or it'll be awile for changes to come now, or they'll be quite subtle. The Oyaide T510 continues to provide smiles as well.

I've better uses currently for $200 than to fool around with what is doing me a great service already.