Anyone using a Lyra Delos yet?

There was an initial thread about the Lyra Delos a few months back, but I haven't seen much follow up about users' impressions with this cartridge. Is anyone using a Delos and if so, how are you liking it?

I'm looking for a new cartridge for my VPI Classic and JLTi phono stage. I'm currently using an old Grado cartridge from my previous turntable, and it's on its last legs. So if anyone has any other suggestions I'd love to hear them. Price ceiling about $1,500. System used mostly to play rock, jazz and acoustic music.

Thank you.
mniven
Great responses so far, and I thank those who have given their feedback. I'm moving in a month, but once I get set up in our new house I'm finally going to take the plunge into the Delos.
Anyone use the Delos in a JMW-9 mounted to a Scout? I rarely see Lyra's matched up with Harry's tables--mostly Dyna's and the like.
Dodgealum...Mik5kirk above has the Delos on his VPI Classic's 10.5SE tonearm. If you plug the Delos' weight and compliance (7.3g and 12) along with the JMW 9's effective mass (7.7g) into a tonearm RF calculator, you get a resonant frequency of 11.85Hz which is at the top end of the desired 8-12 Hz range. On the VPI CLassic's 10.5SE tonearm with 12.3g of effective mass, you get an even more desirable resonant frequency of 10.37 HZ. So the Delos should match up ok with the JMW 9 tonearm but should be an even better match with the 10.5SE tonearm which comes with the VPI Classic. Hope that helps.
The build quality is beautiful and the sound is rich and full. The other carts I've used were all a bit thin sounding compared to the Delos (Dorian, Sumiko Blackbird, Sumiko Blue Point No. 2, Audio Technica ATOC9ML/II, and Ortofon 2M Black). It's sound is very balanced; it's not bright or dark, but it's rich and detailed without sounding artificial. It's a similar experience to seeing a photograph with high contrast and vivid colors because the optics were superior, not because it was artificially enhanced with software. It doesn't track well on the Hi-Fi News Test LP, but on the other hand, it tracks actual music better than any other cart I've used. I would buy it again.