Anyone using a Lyra Delos yet?

There was an initial thread about the Lyra Delos a few months back, but I haven't seen much follow up about users' impressions with this cartridge. Is anyone using a Delos and if so, how are you liking it?

I'm looking for a new cartridge for my VPI Classic and JLTi phono stage. I'm currently using an old Grado cartridge from my previous turntable, and it's on its last legs. So if anyone has any other suggestions I'd love to hear them. Price ceiling about $1,500. System used mostly to play rock, jazz and acoustic music.

Thank you.
mniven
The build quality is beautiful and the sound is rich and full. The other carts I've used were all a bit thin sounding compared to the Delos (Dorian, Sumiko Blackbird, Sumiko Blue Point No. 2, Audio Technica ATOC9ML/II, and Ortofon 2M Black). It's sound is very balanced; it's not bright or dark, but it's rich and detailed without sounding artificial. It's a similar experience to seeing a photograph with high contrast and vivid colors because the optics were superior, not because it was artificially enhanced with software. It doesn't track well on the Hi-Fi News Test LP, but on the other hand, it tracks actual music better than any other cart I've used. I would buy it again.
Regarding tracking I have tried my Delos with both Phantom II ( 10 inch version ) and Audio Origami ( 11 inch version ) tonearms and with both the +16dB track on the HIFI News test record tracks perfect at 1,7g.
If this is important for the sound is another question.......
Anyway it sounds GREAT :)
I use a Pro-Ject 9cc (9" carbon fiber) on a Pro-Ject RM 9.1 'table. I set it up with the Mint LP Best Tractor. Anti-skate is set in the middle of 3 settings. It wouldn't even track the tracking tests on side 2 without getting distortion in the right channel. However, it performed flawlessly on the Ultimate Analogue Test LP. I also noticed it tracks better on the HFN LP the more it breaks in. Again, no problems with music. Tracking force is set at 1.75 grams on a digital scale; tone arm is level with an 180g LP.