TW Raven 10.5" Tonearm

Hi All

I'm 'considering' a TW Raven tonearm BUT that silly looking bird painted on the bearing section really puts me off. I've got in contact with TW Acustic but he will not return my emails. The silly looking painted bird looks so out of place on a tonearm. My 4 year old daughter painted one just like it last week.

Does anyone know if it is screen printed on or etched. If screen printed I could take it off with paint stripper!

D
dravden
Hi Darkstar....

I have to get up after every side and see that bloody pidgeon!
I'd rather it be a picture of it dead on its back :))

D
Hi Ebm

Do you run the tables? I looked at the Raven AC but it was just too big a foot print for my support....I should have tried harder to accomodate it.
i have had the tw arm for several months . i had a few small issues with the arm which thomas immediately took care of. i had a graham phantom as a loaner for a couple of weeks. the tw arm killed it; it was not close. the graham is a good arm, but for me it was not in the same league. everyone who heard it in my system with the same cart agreed. thomas could paint bozo the clown on the arm and i could not live without it.
"Killed it"? Please care to elaborate a bit more on the superiority over the Phantom and what cartridge was used.