Soundsmith's turnaround time?

How long have you guys had to wait to get your cartridge back for repair/retip?
Sent 2 of mine on December 1st 2009. No status update and no response to my emails. Called twice and "will look into it and will get back to you".
Still nothing.

Anyone can share their experience on wait time?
smoffatt
To each his own. If you have no plans to change cartridges and want to get your cartridge fixed respectfully and for a great price, Soundsmith is an excellent service. You will still hear the characteristics of the cartridge and you just may even like what you hear even more. After all, that is what matters most. How YOU like it.
Thank you Raul, Undertow, Dgarretson, and Dan_ed for all of your very thoughtful replies. You all have given me much to think about.

Does anyone happen to have either Soundsmith's phone number and/or email address that you could share with me. I just tried to get onto their website and for some reason, my computer isn't letting me. Unfortunately, I am not very computer savy.

Thanks to all for your help and sharing your thoughts with me.

No Regrets
No_regrets,

Something is blocking the website. There seems to be wide-spread network issues since that McAfee fiasco. Then again, the Chinese Red Army may be playing wargames again. :-)

But, I got into a page from the website and found this at the bottom.

The Soundsmith
8 John Walsh Blvd.
Suite 417
Peekskill, NY 10566 USA
(914) 739-2885
FAX: (914) 739-5204
(800) 942-8009
Sent in a cartridge this past Wednesday and it should arrive I'm Peekskill by Monday. From that point, I was told the turn-around should be ten to twelve weeks. This sounded reasonable to me; I have other cartridges, and I'm willing to wait for craftsmanship.