The best speaker you ever heard?

In my opinion, the speaker is by far the most important part of the audio system. After all, it is the only part you hear. OK, the other stuff really matters a lot, but without a great speaker... No go.

I am a bit 'speaker-obsessed' I guess, and now I am wondering: What are the best speakers you have ever heard, and what made them the best?
njonker
FOR A PLANER TYPE SPEAKER....MAGNEPAN TYMPANI 4A SPEAKER. CRAZY SOUNDSTAGE. IVE OWNED ONE FOR TWENTY YEARS!FOR A DYNAMIC SPEAKER VERTEC SPEAKER DESIGNS ARE THE BEST!
Luckdog- Pls give us a break and UNDO THE CAP LOCK KEY!!!MAKES IT VERY HARD TO READ. Capish?
A few weekends ago I was in NYC stepped in to the Stereo Exchange. They demoed a pair of DeVore Silverbacks that I thought were truly incredible. They sounded so good that however many thousands they cost, didn't shock me or seem too high. The woodwork was also impressive. I have begun saving my pennies.
Right now, my Thiel CS2.4 are really making some wonderful music... Best I ever heard, well maybe not, but by far good enough to forget about that.