Reel to Reel decks

Is anyone out there using reel to reels anymore? I remember at one time(30 years ago), they were probably some of the best analog reproduction equipment out there. Of course, it doesn't matter much if you can't buy good prerecorded tapes. I've googled prerecorded tapes, but haven't found much out there. Anyone have a good source? Also, can anyone recommend a good deck?
handymann
The best is 15/ 2 track, but not too many soft wear to choose tape project or record your own, next 7.5/ 2 track, you still can get some pre-recorded tapes from E-bay, sound recording quality very good but 30 to 40 years old stuff depend how it keep. 7.5/4 track, more tapes in the market, good sound as vinyl's sound. 3.75/4 track, still better than CD
Thank you both. Well, there is Studer A-810 here for sale - a bit too much; would be a great choice, I guess. There is also Technics RS-1500 on ebay that plays 4 track tapes in addition to 2 track play/record; and Revox PR99.
I hope it's not too self promoting, but there is also an Otari for sale on Audiogon...
Studer A810 is a very popular model it come out from radio station or studio mostly, this gear look like a digital machine more than a analog one it has a digital CPU to control the whole thing, but make sure the built in recharge battery still work, that is the power supply for the CPU after switch off, price will be very bargain compare to it's golden time