Pass Labs Xono vs. Aesthetix Rhea

Has anyone had both of these phono stages in their system?.
I may be adding a TT soon and these were recomended to me.
What are the strengths and weakness of these two phono preamps.

Thanks
jonniem
I have had both in my system and they are both very good. They both have good dynamics and they both imaged well. I could live with either one but I ended up with the Xono. The Xono has better tonal balance at least in my system. The Xono had bit more authority. I no longer have the Xono but now use a Zyx Artisan with a Zyx 4D with gold coils. If you can listen to as many set ups as you can. I do miss the Xono but love the sound of the Zyx Artisan.

Th
Pass Xono
+ silent, good gain, reliable
- sounds sterile, thin and analytic, far away from the real thing

Aesthetix
+ multiple Phono Inputs, Remote, lots of settings and gains
- in higher gain the noise is too strong, lacks detail
I have the Xono in an all-Pass electronic chain. As Syntax writes, it is silent, with plenty of gain and very reliable. What some find sterile, analytic etc, I find transparent. Like a good pre, I don't want to hear the phono. I just want an accurate RIAA curve and gain, and flexible loading. Perhaps I am hearing synergy with the Pass pre and class A amps, but it is far from cold/sterile/analytic. I have little experience with other phonos and plan to try the new Pass XP-25.

I agree that you should try many competing units in your own system to be sure.
I am also just setting up a TT, mine is scheduled to arrive Sept.22. I bought a used Pass Xono to match w/my Pass Aleph amps.I have been using a old Kenwood TT that I got for free. Funny thing I am using a Aesthetix Calypso line stage..and have also considered the Rhea. They are pretty close to the same $$$$ used. After some time with the Xono, I will update you with my impressions.
Good luck going back to vinyl. Don't know if it's a costly step back in time or a giant positive leap for my ears....