Nude Turntable Project

I could not fit the whole story in this Forum so have had to add it to my System Page.
I am attempting to hear if a 'naked' DD turntable can sound as good as Raul claims.
Please click the link below to read the story.
NUDE TT81
128x128halcro
Dear Lew, I assume that my legs or footers are 'legitimate'
base to carry my nacked or clothed body. I can imagine that
in some future time I may need an 'plinth' in the form of
a wheelchair. This will , I also assume, make some
'qualitative difference', to use your own argument. BTW
I thought that nobody care anymore about Freud. Anyway
his dreams were probable in (Austrian) German.
Addendum, the reason I think that Freud probale dreamed in
Austrian German is that I was not able to understand the
Austrians for the first 3 months . However I am sure that
he wrote his teaching about the 'dream interpetation' (Traum deutung) in ordinary German because I was able to read his book. I had an fantastic relation with my parents with no problem of any kind till I learned abou Freud . I was stuned that this guy from Austria knew better than I myself what I thought about my dad and mom. Such is the force of the marker 'Dr' for someone's name not to mention the title Professor. Since Freud I never felt easy at home because of my feeling of quilt. I had no idea of what I was quilty but , you know, an Professor knows everything better.
Perhaps this "oh so interesting" philosophical discussion can be continued on a less public media and thus save the rest of us from having to check this topic in the vain attempt to acquire actual knowledge. Thanks.
Aigenga, All this is leading to the revelation that Freud used a direct-drive turntable in a slate plinth. Given my ethnicity, I have/had no problem with the assumption of guilt.
can someone please direct me to the link for this nude TT project ..I seem to not find it...

Thank you

Lawrence
Musical Arts