VPI Scout to Michell Orbe SE

So what could I expect if I trade in my VPI Scout for a Michell Orbe with a Michell Techno arm. I will keep my cart. For the rest of my set see "system".

How does a stock VPI Scout Compare to a Michell Orbe? I know the Michell is more expensive but is it also better?
To be 100% honest, I can get a decent deal on a 2nd hand Orbe SE and I think it is such a beautiful turntable. But I don't what to buy it just for the looks. So can anyone give me some advise?
mordante
Someone advised me against using the Tecnoarm on an Orbe SE. According to him the Orbe SE is a good turntable. It is a bit more dark and romantic sounding compared to the Scout and the Tecnoarm does add to the sound of the Orbe SE. He says a SME 309, IV or V makes the Orbe come alive.

What is your opinion about this?

Anyway this Friday I'm going to an audio show and both an Orbe SE and Scout will be present there.
Michell Orbe and Gyrodec sounds very much different from each other. The Orbe sounds noticably darker due to the denso damp that Michell applies and the thicker platter. The Gyrodec sounds lighter, slightly faster.
I wouldn't say the Orbe is head and shoulders better than Gyro, it just a different sound. I know a few who prefers the Gyro sound.
Have you also considered the TW Acustic Raven One ? These are also better to me than the Michelle tables.
How about moving up to a Scoutmaster or the new Classic? The Aries 3 is also a gorgeous TT.
Scar972
I haven't heard that before. Most people I have spoken with say the Orbe is better the the gyro.

Nolitan
I would love a TW acustic raven buy these TT are in a whole other price range. At Raven one costs over twice the price of a second hand Orbe without arm.

Agiaccio
The Aries 3 is to big for me. I agree that it is a really good TT but I will run into space issues also I think the Classic would be a better choise then the scoutmaster. While I think that the Scout and Classic are fine turntables there are better turntables then VPI once you move up, like TW acustic.