Best Fully Automatic TT

I am looking for a fully automatic TT to digitize my vinyl collection. My software will stop recording when the needle raises. So I want a TT that will auto-stop and return when the side is finished (so I can tend to my never-ending honey-do and infant without worry of "playing the lable"). Please advise, new or used is ok as long as the sonics are high grade.
128x128podolaw
This is a no brainer for me. All you need is a JVC QLY5F quartz digital drive. They're commonly found. I've got several of these, in addition to having a traditional high end setup. Why several, because they're engineering marvels to those of us who've sampled them, in addition to delivering the analog goods. Best tonearm, platter, and low resonance design out of the 80's bar none. I also own a JVC QLY3 and a JVC QLY7, the latter widely known as one of JVC's best ever tables ever designed. It's not easy storing all these tables, but they're priceless works of art thus I've had to make room in my modestly sized listening room to accommodate them. These are hi grade performance players that will stand up to many a high priced table of today.
Almost certainly one that should be considered is the Sony PS X75 fully automatic turntable. That table not only automatically lowers and raises the tone arm but it stops the turntable and returns the arm to the rest position also turns off the audio to the table. It will also detect the record size 45, 10” or 12” and moves the tone arm to the correct start position. Many other features that make It one of Sony’s best efforts for turntables. As a bonus, the table is really nice looking, very cool
i guess I am now in the semi-auto camp, meaning all I need it to do is auto-stop at the end and shut off. Does this change anyones opinion?