Turntable dust covers

Hey -

I don't post much but I have to plug JMK Displays (http://www.jmkdisplays.com/).

They do a bunch of acrylic/plastics work and I just got my dust cover for my brand new Clearaudio Concept. I'm stoked. Custom dimensions, custom cut-outs for cords in the rear of the cover, etc., 1/4" acrylic - looks SHARP! All for about a buck and a quarter. Can't beat 'em. Even the kids were impressed!

If I knew how to post a pic I would.

Check them out if you are in the market for a dust cover. BTW - I do not work for them.

Cheers,
PJ
pjasek
Can't say enough about JMK as well. Easy to deal with. As long as your specs are accurate, they'll do a super job for an unbeatable price. I've recommended the a number of times and everybody has been delighted.
Can any of you that had JMK Displays make your cover post some pictures so we can see what they look like. I'll be needing a cover in the near future and would like to see what kind of work JMK does. Thanks.
I have a VPI Superscoutmaster....the dust cover is so big and awkward, I simply never use it.
I just received a quote from JMK displays and while I understand it’s been four years since inception of this thread, price has gone up considerably.

Price as of today for a turntable cover is $326.80. I wanted to give a heads up to anyone shopping for same. I may go for it in spite of the increase but it’s no longer a throw away price if dissatisfied with workmanship.