A Copernican View of the Turntable System

Once again this site rejects my long posting so I need to post it via this link to my 'Systems' page
HERE
128x128halcro
Dear Banquo363: The AT616 operate from audio items in the 10kgs to 60 kgs weight range.

These insulator are beautiful made with a very high quality and where the 605 looks like a " poor toy " but the more important subject is that its three way insulators works really fine.

I used not only with my TTs and TT motors but with my subwoofers too and works very good on both items.

Regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.
Lewm,

Yes, the largest set are the AT616 footers. The others work well also, I think.

Worth a try if you see any going (Yahoo Japan often has variations).
Halcro,

Glad to be aboard. I'm now trying the stand alone armboard. Well, actually I've just removed the armboard and fixing column from my Acoustic Signature Mambo and ficed that in place. Looking forward to trying that out.

Cheers
Hi Lewm,

Raul and Jose sorted my set up with the crossover filter for the Talons built into the Levinson amp (Raul could give you more information on this) and the subs using their own filters. They all run from the pre outputs on the Essential 3160. I use the subs like mono's: left output driving the left sub and right output driving the right sub.