The best speaker you ever heard?

In my opinion, the speaker is by far the most important part of the audio system. After all, it is the only part you hear. OK, the other stuff really matters a lot, but without a great speaker... No go.

I am a bit 'speaker-obsessed' I guess, and now I am wondering: What are the best speakers you have ever heard, and what made them the best?
njonker
my dc10 instrument 8PS power accuracy and engaging..Next is my big TAD's they just need more power but are amazing too!
Wilson's Sasha, Sophia, Vandersteen's 7s are all excellent. YGs Carmels, though are best sound I've heard for under 50k. (with Spectral 260 amp)
Analysis Audio and Krell LATs,One of these years I have to attend RMAF so I can hear more of a variety of speakers.But these are the best that I have heard.
My Vapor Audio Breeze speakers are stunning. The Raal tweeter offers glorious highs. Midrange is liquid. wide and deep soundstage. Tonality of instuments is off the charts. Bass is fast and tight. At $1300 for standard Breeze, I would say that this is easily one of the best bang for the buck in all of audio. My Breeze were custom, done in redwood burl, amorphous core Raal upgrade and Dueland resistors upgrade. I also have matching stands with the crossover in the base of the stands.