Whest P.30R, P.30RDT and P.30RDT SE

Hi guys,
Anybody had any experience on the Whest phonostages? The different levels are priced quite far apart. How different are they? Any other recommendations on solid state stages?
sirotseta
Anyone know what constitutes the $3500-difference between the 30RDT and the 30RDT-SE?
I think it is primarily better quality parts and better matching of component values but I'll let others with more experience provide details. The price differential you cite, however, is exactly what caused me to look elsewhere. I just had a hard time believing that the SE was $3500 better than the RDT and felt there may be better value products worth exploring. Again, I did not get a chance to listen and compare so it was really just conjecture on my part.
I had the PS 30 R Until december last year ,then got the SE as a Cristmas present,the difference is really huge.
The SE really boogies plus all the ques and hall reverbs,
All facets of the musical construct sound much more realistic,the music really dances.
If your system is up to it,you will only have great pleasure by inserting the SE,IMHO. Obviously.
TAWA.
Just decided to settle on a demo Esoteric E-03. The thing is I have two turns. The Whests have one input and adjusting the load is not as easy. I can then sell my ASR mini basis exclusive to part finance for it. Let's see how it goes and if I'm not happy, I may go for the SE without losing too much money.