Lyra Dorian or Lyra Delos cartridge?

I ordered a Lyra Dorian instead of the Lyra Delos because a sales rep at the company I called said there was really no difference in sound quality so the Dorian would save me some money. I would appreciate it if anyone who is familiar with these cartridges could let me know if the Delos is the better cartridge. My turntable is a VPI HW-19 MK-3 and the tonearm is a Audioquest PT-6. Thanks,Montgomery
montgomery
Good points Mr. Carr and I appreciate your honesty. I have nothing too elaborate - a Rega P9 TT (RB1000 arm) and I use the MC phono stage in my McIntosh C2300 preamp which has adjustable loading of 25, 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1000 ohms by use of remote from listening position. Currently I am using 100 ohm loading with my Delos.
Another thanks for the insightful input from J Carr despite the negativity from some in this thread.
Mr. Carr - I am DELIGHTED with my LYRA Dorian cartridge and with your superb technical support.

My Dorian is now 5 years old and presently back in Japan for a "tune-up" as my washi-paper got dirty and I felt it needed replacing.
It literally has been a joy and so cost effective from a phono cart mfr that absolutely stands behind its product like no other - period!
I have a VERY early Dorian (0098) which I purchased brand new as a "leap of faith" on the recommendation from Frank Schroder for my then brand new Model 2 tonearm. What a bargain!!
Over the years the Dorian has climbed in price a bit and I WISH I could afford the new Delos but my Dorian just keeps on chugging along and certainly competes with much more expensive carts.
Lastly, the "stylus guard" is a sheer work of genius and perfection! It is so easy to use, robust and effective.
It truly could teach a lesson all by itself to other MC cartridge mfrs! I'm a LYRA MC cart addict!!
Mr Jcarr answered all questioners in a well forth-rightly manner. I hope to soon be joining the high ranking Lyra owners club.
I just want to share that I just replaced my old Argo to my new Delos. I haven't installed it yet but I'm looking forward to hear the big difference. I'm really happy with my Argo so hopefully I will be even more happier with the Delos.