Help Classe CA300 flashing Green Light

Ok, I am no techie and on my own since my husband is traveling this week.
so tonight, I poured a glass of wine, made a fire, turned on the HT, put in a movie and.....
my Classe CA300 goes from blinking red to blinking green and never works.
It was working fine just the other day - no changes to setup.
The manual is worthless.....
any ideas?
Thanks in advance,
Angela
angela100
Hifir - it's on the bottom shelf of the rack 3 inches from the carpeted floor.

Lorne, it will work with the radio, so doesn't that say that the fuse and output stage and speaker cables are ok?

I sent an email to Classe this morning. Let's see what they come back with.

I hope that the amp is ok, I really love the sound and it is driving a pair of Innersound ISIS wonderfully.

All thoughts are much much appreciated! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Queen Overvolt -
I think you may have a DC component coming out of the digital (a new fault in the player). Thet's why you hear the pop when you switch to it; the Classe is DC coupled so it sees that DC & protects itself. The other equipment is not DC coupled so it doesn't have a problem with that.
Hi Angela ... don't be afraid to phone the service dept at Classe -- they are quite good. Remember, Monday is Holidya in Canada, so you probably won't get a reply till Tuesday.
--Lorne
thanks, Bob and Lorne. We had just replaced our DVD a few months ago because the digital out took a dive - replaced with a newer version. Both Toshiba - this one is a SD6200.

I have taken the Classe out of the loop, but I think that I will put it back and see if it works ok with the VCR. I forgot to try that.

I'll try to give them a call Monday, if not in, I'll try again on Tuesday. It sounds like we are getting closer and it is beginning to sound like the Classe is behaving as it is designed - to protect the circuitry.

I'll be back - work - work- work... sheeeshhh.... :~}
(I really do appreciate all the help)
Might be a good time to substitute another DVD player. Sounds like all your fuses are still in tact or you would not be able to reset to a constant red light. I have owned a lot of Classe stuff and currently run a 301 in the bedroom. I just picked up a CAV150 brought it home hooked it up and two channels were fried, won't be seeing that piece again for about 5 weeks. Luckily the original owner was a nice guy and said he would pick up the repair cost. Congratulations on that insane auction at e-bay Lorne I watched it till the end