SME owners, what is your table sitting on?

I am just about to take delivery of my new SME 20/12A and am deciding on the best stand/support system for it.
What do you have your SME table sitting on?
Do you use supplemental footers and/or shelves?
I have been looking at the various offerings from HRS, SRA, Finite Elemente and GP Audio. But I can't afford a complete rack system from these guys. So thinking of building something really heavy then using shelves and footers etc to tune.
I have suspended wood floors.
Your thought would be most appreciated.
mauidj
Hi, I used to own a SME 20/2, SME IV.Vi. I took off the rubber grommets so the steel balls contact directly the following combos:

1)Arcici Suspense Rack
2)Arcici with Symposium Fat Padz
3)Aricici Symposium Ultra shelf
4)Arcici, Symposium Ultra + Fat Padz
5) Finite Elemente Master Pagode rack
6) Finite + Cerapucs

I'd have to say the most cost effective is the Symposium Ultra Shelf. It makes a major difference and doesn't seem to care what it's sitting on. Much lowering of the noise floor allowing all sort so details to emerge better.

The Finite + Cerapucs is slightly better but at a much higher cost. Seems to be slightly more lively.

Also, power cords on the motor controller are highly recommended.
Guys - many thanks for the all the very helpful info.

So the Symposium is getting some good votes here.
Anyone using the Critical Mass, SRA or HRS shelves?
Anyone using a FE Master Ref wall shelf?

Jfrech....Which power cord sounded good to you on your SME?
I'm going to be purchasing a Shunyata V-Ray II so will probably be using their cords too.
Shunyata's are great. I got my hydra vray2 after i sold my sme.

I loved the Purist Dominus Ferrox on my SME motor controller....
The first step you should do, is to look for a rack with an adjustable Top Plate to level the Turntable (This is really important). Solid Steel - from Italy - has made such racks, maybe they still do it, when not, they probably have a cost controller now.
Next is a useful isolation System, go for a serious one, not for a polished piece of wood for 2k or similar plastic toys, go for a stand which is used for electron microscopes (serious development, not high end standard). Vibraplane or Minus-K are the right ones. They also isolate the table from outside influences. I use 3 of them and never looked back.
Syntax.
So you prefer active vibration control eh!
I must admit that I am constantly puzzled by the price of some of these exotic shelves. And also by the fact that I feel they might be altering the sound in an additive rather than subtractive way.
There is so much debate on the wood, glass, plexi, granite methods of construction that it is bewildering.
The minus K shelves actually represent a value I can see over the super expensive wood etc constructions out there.