SME owners, what is your table sitting on?

I am just about to take delivery of my new SME 20/12A and am deciding on the best stand/support system for it.
What do you have your SME table sitting on?
Do you use supplemental footers and/or shelves?
I have been looking at the various offerings from HRS, SRA, Finite Elemente and GP Audio. But I can't afford a complete rack system from these guys. So thinking of building something really heavy then using shelves and footers etc to tune.
I have suspended wood floors.
Your thought would be most appreciated.
mauidj
I know 2 people with a HRS shelfs and they both said the same thing over expensive does ok for little stuff but the bigger vibration gets through. One actually went back to a sand box.

I know maple shades makes an adjustable leveling rack nothing to extreme a maple shelf on some threaded rod so you can level to a fine adjustment people here seem to like them and said they where solid I have never seen one.
For the last 18 months I have been running an SME 30-12, on a solid wooden rack.Frankly, it is all you need, the isolation is better than ever, partly because of the wider chassis, also extra mass and some changes to the hydraulic fluid system. Get a local joiner to make you up something nice and solid, using proper old fashioned joints.Ensure it can cope with the full weight of an average man, to give you plenty of margin. And, if possible, make it big enough to allow stuff to be placed alongside the deck.
Paskinn........thank you!
I had pretty much decided to go the big heavy diy route and hearing your story now convinces me.
I'm going to build something large enough to take all my gear.
I'm going to design something rather different to the usual rack or stand so I'll keep you posted.
Down the road I can then mess with some footers or shelves if need be.
How are you enjoying your SME?
Have you removed the rubber feet as others have here?
Any tweaks or set up info I should know?
I have an SME 10. It is unsuspended with very little isolation from the rubber feet. About two weeks ago I bought a used Townshend Seismic Sink on Audiogon. Boy, what a difference it made! Everything sounds much more clear and focused. Bass, especially, is more articulate, has more weight and subjectively, seems to have greater extension and impact. I can't believe the bass quality and quantity that I am now getting from my mini monitors and it has a lot to do with the added isolation for the turntable. I think this tweak gets the SME 10 a bit closer to the 20 or 30. I just did not know that isolation made such a big difference. I'm sure that a Vibraplane or Minus K/Halcyonics would be even better, but the Sink was a very cost-effective improvement.
Well I ended up purchasing Finite Elemente Pagode Master Reference shelf and boy, what a great piece of gear it is.

It sure isn't cheap but the engineering, fit and finish are absolutely top notch. Basically the whole outer shelf is hung on the wall using a single rod with just 2 ceramic balls and a small bearing race as the contact points.

It was also a piece of cake to install. The hardware and fixtures are of aircraft quality.

This thing weighs over 40 pounds and with the table runs over 100 pounds total. 2 balls and a ball race hold the whole thing up! Brilliant.
Then the inner shelf is again isolated by rods, balls and rubber bushings.
Mounted on my old rack with my somewhat springy floor the SME could be made to thump with a medium footfall.

But not any more. This thing isolates like you would not believe.
Obviously the sound has tightened up in all areas but not to the detriment of the music. No soul robbing here.
It looks way cool too.
Highly recommended!

Now I'm going to construct a heavy rack for the electronics and allow the FE Cerabases to do the work of isolating and dissipating the various vibrations.
One happy camper!
Many mahalos for all the input guys.
Aloha!