Cartridge find Audio Technica AT155LC - any good?

Anyone have experience with this cartridge? I think it's a MM, did a google search and couldn't find what the output or VTF is. Any help is appreciated :-)
128x128musichead
Indianrider, thanks!!! I was preparing to place an order from Turntableneedles. I'll avoid them like the plague.
Don
I have purchased a couple of 155lc stylus from Turntableneedles, before they ran out, and they were always the correct stylus with beryllium shaft. They have since running out, shown that they had none, and point to their 208 stock which does include the 208-dex.

I have bought many times from Turntableneedles and have found them reliable.
I may have some crow to eat. The Turntableneedles 155lc does not come in an Audio Technica box like another 155lc purchased elsewhere, and it has a dot on the shaft which is not on the 155lc I just took out of a box.
Caveat Emptor. It seems one doesn't know whom to trust in this apparently shady business of internet sales of vintage phono cartridge styli. Bluz Broz is another company that has misrepresented product, in their case it was Acutex styli. Are there not laws in place to protect the consumer from stuff like this? A lawyer once told me that if someone misrepresents something sold through the mail, they are liable for "mail fraud", but I don't know of any audiophile who has pursued compensation via legal channels. I write as someone who has bought a few vintage styli over the last few years, and I worry about their authenticity. I am always suspicious when vendor X is selling stylus Y that no one else has seen for sale for several years previously.

How on earth, for one example, can one tell whether the cantilever is beryllium or boron and not alu, or worse, pot metal? For ruby, we have color as an identifier, I guess. And only a real expert can distinguish among the shapes of different styli, seen under a microscope.
Turntableneedles even shows the 208-dex under, Astatic instead of Audio Technica, but other than that they make no mention of this being Astatic.

I owe Indianrider an apology. I should have done my homework before posting.