Which Digital Level Gauge to buy?

I want to get a twin axis digital level gauge but am put off by the high price of the CartridgeMan unit.
I have found a gauge (DigiPas DWL 1000 XY) for half the money and wondered if anyone has experience with it or other units.
http://www.digipasusa.com/DWL-1000%20X-Y%20Specs.html
Aloha!
mauidj
Stringreen/Taylor514....There is no way a carpenters level can get the same results as a digital gauge. Change the angle of view of the bubble just slightly and the level reading changes. The digitals are accurate to 0.1 of a degree. Impossible with a regular spirit level. And as a level table is as important as VTA or any other TT setting it is vitally important with a high end rig running contact line type stylus that this is as perfect as possible.

Hiendmuse....does the CartridgeMan unit fit over the spindle or do you just place it on the table somewhere else?

I can see how that would make a difference if the gauge is heavy and it affects the level on a sprung TT. The DigiPas does not fit over the spindle but does weigh less than the CartridgeMan unit.
I use my Android Phone w. a nice program. Does the trick. Program was free. I think an iPhone has the same program. Look up level in the application market. You can even calibrate it.

And who says your turntable and platter are themselves 100% level in build?
yes Mauidj, there is a center hole for the gauge to fit on the platter spindle, as well as just placing the gauge on various positions of the platter itself. I have found especially with a unipivot tonearm such as the 10.5i on the VPI SSM it has made a substantial improvement both in terms of tracking and solidity of sound. there is absolutely no rocking of the tonearm whatsoever when it first touches the record or anytime during record play. check out the review of the cartridge man digital level on six moons.com, December 2005. I now consider this to be essential part of my setup toolkit when installing a cartridge, along with my mint lp protractor, digital stylus gauge, and other things. when the level is exact it reads 0.0 in all planes. I could not get this performance with a high quality carpenters level.
I use a 6" digital level from home depot about 50 bucks. Just downloaded the spirit level plus recommended above, WOW now that is killer!!!.