Some tables have soul and some not

Why is that? Do you think it is always very subjective?
Say, Nottingham Spacedeck does have it and SME does not even if in some respects SME can be called a better or depending on model much better table.
Thoughts, opinions, name callings ?
inna
The Sota is for classical music, and classical music has no "soul".

I don't like classical music, but when I heard it on a Sota Cosmo, it changed my opinion. TT's and cartridges are voiced for different genre's of music.
Agree with Orpheus,
My Mishell Gyro SE/Technoarm/Lyra Argo is voiced for Frank Zappa the ultimate dominator of my music collection(near 80 FZ vinyls).
Martin Colloms ,years ago in stereophile explained that he became aware that with some component,the rhythm in music disappear.
And he made a demo at the hifi show in London on classical music,i was unfortunately not there but somebody said me he was quite astonished at finding rhythm differences in elizabethan music by listening to hifi components.
So..even if a component has soul it takes an effort, sometimes a great effort to bring it out. Just like with people.
Marakanetz, You wrote, "Balanced isn't only 3-pin. It could also be 5-pin stereo-balanced. If the phonostage is fully balanced(recall Violectrik), you can rewire tonearm for 5-pin stereo-balanced transmission." Actually, you would not have to do anything to the tonearm; just bundle the wires for both channels and connect them to one 5-pin connector.

There would be no electrical difference, of course, between using separate 3-pin XLRs, one for each channel, to carry balanced signals, and some sort of 5-pin connector for wires carrying the signals from both channels in one bundle, but I have never seen this done. Have you? Where did you get that idea? And what's a Violectrik? There are many examples of modern true balanced phono stages, but you've stumped me on Violectrik, and I am too lazy to google it. I like the name, though.