Some tables have soul and some not

Why is that? Do you think it is always very subjective?
Say, Nottingham Spacedeck does have it and SME does not even if in some respects SME can be called a better or depending on model much better table.
Thoughts, opinions, name callings ?
inna
"I know what I like & I like what I know" (Genesis)

Dear Thuchan,
What kind of traumatic experiences can make such a brain onslaught in which a man yearning for purposeful ignorance?
How can the perplexity brings so much fear?
Simple-Cynical-Fanatic
Maybe a promising coctail for a potential fascist subordinative? Perhaps its too late for some to catch the train of mental exaltation, but WE have to care about it as long as we share this Earth and we are threatened by the same demons in our living. Have we become so apathetic in our eclectic environment allowing the luxury of turning our back to the growing of our future enemy? I don't think that we are the pioneers of a new brave world. The world was allways manipulated in it's (supposedly freedom of) choise-willingness-action, lefted clueless about what are the consequences of their condescension and we are part of this world also. I don't believe in the "each his own" philosophy. There is not a worthy living without fighting for the indifferent crowd. Maybe some distinction and understanding could mitigate the rejection of the unknown and opens those neglected locked doors. To keep patiently continued without bitterness is unrealistic but as you are one of the strongest in this war of intellect and cultural plurality, being absent for this catching among the losted, does not conform to the elevation of the participants on this platform.
Now I have to find this "Bustelo" ... my "Camus Extra" is empty!
I think the most outrageous statement is:
I don't like classical music, but when I heard it on a Sota Cosmo, it changed my opinion.
I never imagined any equipment, yet alone a specific turntable, could have such an effect. But then again it does open the possibility that I'll one day like heavy metal (all variants) if I just hear it with the right power outlet cover.
But let's consider the idea that particular pieces of equipment and speakers can be voiced for and geared toward certain types of music. I could say that my speakers are definitely better with acoustic music and my amp doesn't really care. When it comes to turntables it is tough, I think, to assess that, but I would not dismiss the possibility that it can be done.
"classical music has no soul" The longer this continues the less absurd it seems in comparison.